Founded in 2015, ConnectForce is revolutionizing the Background Screening Industry with a new approach to Call Center Verification Services. We aim to deliver fast, accurate, and affordable solutions, helping our clients make the best hiring decisions. Utilizing innovative Phone Service Technology, we are the trusted voice for Consumer Reporting Agencies around the country.
Responsible for the overall performance of a team of agents and work queues. A call center supervisor spends time on the call floor with agents and is available to agents for assistance at all times. A call center supervisor is responsible for work queues and must ensure work is completed timely.
Supervisor Essential Job Duties
· Ensures all assigned outbound calls and work queues are completed timely and clear at end of day.
· Supervises inbound call queues and takes immediate action to reduce unacceptable wait times.
· Manages the call center’s team of agents.
· Monitors agent production to ensure each agent is meeting minimum production goals.
· Completes quality monitoring on all agents and provides feedback and coaching as necessary.
· Circulates the room periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide coaching.
· Remains available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
· Handles calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
· Informs management when wait times consistently remain too long so that management may take appropriate action.
· Maintains call agent attendance records.
· Trains new call center agents.
· Meets with management to report the progress of the call agent team.
· Provides helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate call agents.
· Complete regular meetings with agents to review performance.
· Keeps up with industry news.
· Trains call agents on new computer or telephone equipment as well as new products and services offered by the company.
· Communicates and enforces all company policy and procedure changes to agents.
· Makes sure agents participate in continuing education to maintain any required certifications.
· Maintains any certifications the company requires of supervisors through continuing education or advanced training.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· College preferred.
· Minimum 1-year experience as a call center agent.
· Minimum 1-year Team Lead or Supervisor experience.
· Experience with advanced computer and telephone equipment and software relevant to the industry.
· Strong leadership and management skills.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Good math skills.
· Excellent keyboarding skills.
· Strong computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology.
· Quick learner of new computer and telephony applications.
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal and active listening skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Client focused
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Team work
Role: Call Center Supervisor
Apply for this job now.