Primary Teaching Assistant
£9.77 - £10.50 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 in Supporting Learning and Teaching / Level 2 Childcare.
This role will be commencing after the February half term, 2021.
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) to work at a school in Wythenshawe, Manchester. This is a full-time role, ideal for an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teaching Assistant looking for their next opportunities. To start in February 2021, this position has the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
The successful Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) will be a passionate and proactive individual, capable of building good relationships with pupils and staff. The Teaching Assistant (TA) must have a good understanding of the curriculum and be able to work with the class teacher to deliver sessions in small group settings.
The school are seeking and engaging and proactive Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their team. In return, the school can offer a friendly environment, with hardworking colleagues and a very supportive leadership team. The appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will benefit from working alongside experienced members of staff and lots of opportunities for professional development.
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Have experience working in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills.
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) who can ent