ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Communications Consultant with experience in the FMCG Industry. This is a 4-5+ month contract opportunity with long-term potential) and is located in Roswell, GA. Our client is a leading Manufacturing Consumer Products company.
Please review the job description below:
Provide Communications Support for Priority Program:
• Work with Director, CMO in creation of executive material for presentations or publication, in support of the Chief Digital Core Transformation officer
• Work with fellow Communications team to produce video, podcasts, blogs and email communications
• Design and create collateral for *** NOW (*** digital communications platform, powered by Social Chorus); support launch and reinforcement campaigns for Aurora’s new *** NOW channel
• Maintain SharePoint and Yammer sites as needed
• Assist in organizing and helping host Town Halls and other meetings (e.g., leadership) – at this point, these are all virtual
• Support communication needs of our HR Team
• Demonstrate creative deployment of ideas, resources, and initiatives
• Report and manage work via Click-Up (project management technology)
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate ‑ Recruitment
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
·Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
·The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
·HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
·DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
·6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
·Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
·ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
·Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
·AWS Managed Services Partner
·Google Cloud Partner
·ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
·ISTQB Gold Partner
·ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
·SOC2 Type II Compliant
• Bachelor's Degree in related field including communications, public relations, marketing, advertising or journalism. Degree field could be flexible if applicable experience is 5-10 years.
• At least 3-5 years' professional experience in a communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, or journalism role.
• Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a high-speed work environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Customer and service orientation must be high, combined with professional maturity and judgment to suggest different approaches where appropriate.
• Highly functional/technical skills with Power Point and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexibility to adjust schedule to attend (virtual) meetings during hours of operation across Europe and Asian when needed.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, with English proficiency. Please provide writing sample with resume and cover letter. Candidates that move to the interview process may be asked to provide additional writing samples for prepared scenarios.
• Access to a strong internet connection.
• Ability to perform work with a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with ClickUp
• Experience with SharePoint and/or Yammer
• Experience with Social Chorus
• Experience with video, animation, or similar digitization
• Proficiency in MS Teams and Zoom
• Experience with Associated Press (AP) writing style