Our general contracting firm services a broad spectrum of clients in Southern California. Interior commercial projects are our specialty, and we also provide various construction services for architects, interior designers, commercial brokers, asset advisors, landlords, and project managers. Our experienced and talented personnel offer the skill and dedication needed to deliver an excellent project, and our project teams are committed to exceptional client service. We focus on understanding each client's commercial space needs and build their ideas into the ultimate environment for their organization.
We are seeking a Project Administrator with a construction background to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Issue and track invitations to bid.
- Manage and distribute bid-related documents.
- Prepare proposals and bids.
- Prepare and distribute job setup documents, AIA and related owner contracts, and preliminary notices and related documents.
- Obtain and review subcontractor insurance and contractor licenses.
- Monitor subcontract change orders and purchase orders.
- Provide meeting minutes.
- Monitor change orders and owner billings.
- Update budget reports.
- Process subcontractor billings.
- File project documents, including conditional and unconditional lien releases.
- Develop and submit a project closeout manual.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Administrator or Project Coordinator.
- Construction background and familiarity with AIA documents, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree in a related field, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), Adobe, Procore, Timberline/Sage, and similar project management software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to read and interpret plans and project specifications.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
Powered by JazzHR