Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world’s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Provide remote Project leadership and functional consulting to clients that utilize Infor XA / MAPICS ERP. Project management includes keeping project on budget, on time and effective scope management. This includes implementation, upgrades, customizations, ongoing user support, problem resolution and end user training. Must have the ability to translate business requirements into functional definitions and configure Infor XA to meet client needs. This position requires exceptional people skills and project management. Ability to self-manage and effectively collaborate with technical team. . ****Remain updated on the Infor XA product and its functionality.
- 5 Plus years Infor XA functional experience with emphasis on Financial Applications (AM+, IFM, E Financials)
- Lean manufacturing and lean finance and accounting experience is a plus.
- Implementation and project management experience with Infor XA
- Experience with Infor F9 Financial Reporting software application is a plus.
- Should possess functional, technical & communication skills to properly analyzing client’s requirements.
- Map client’s requirements / enhancements to the product and provide solutions.
- Proven documentation capabilities in both assessment and solution deployment.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with customers, and team members, at all levels.
- The professional can work remotely.
- Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR customer requirements.
- Travel: willing and able to travel as necessary. Ideally based in our Central, Northeast or Southeast region. The candidate is not expected to relocate. Applicants can expect to travel to client sites and other Design Group offices for company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, conventions, etc. and for very important milestones such as; requirements gathering, design reviews, conference room pilot and go-lives.
- Implement ERP financial applications using the Infor XA Finance module based on discovery utilizing best practices. Document the solution and provide work Instructions to users.
- Manage Business Process Assessment (or Planning Sessions) with customer to understand the requirements, analyze recommendations, develop estimates, and execute the developed plan.
- Train super end users depending on project scope and obtain feedback.
- Work with our technical team on any modification to the application by providing functional design document(s) and then testing the developed enhancement(s) to insure they match the requirements and functions properly.
- Provide support to improve the process and address critical needs as required.
- Remain updated on the product and its functionality so you can provide accurate solutions to customers.
- During Implementation will coordinate with other functional area consultants to ensure all modules have synchronization and data integrity.
- Work with customers team to ensure all processes are covered in the ERP and implemented to meet established needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or relative professional experience required.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Design Group US Inc