Join a team that makes a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in York, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. Your responsibilities will include supporting a team of care assistants alongside a wider MDT team, provide comprehensive care plans and ensure that service users receive the highest quality of nursing care at all times.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives over 7,500 healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now to join our team!