Beautiful 1AA Rosette Restaurant
LIVE-IN accommodation available
Llanfyllin, near Welshpool and Oswestry
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full-Time Permanent Kitchen Porter to join our kitchen brigade in keeping the standards high and the food creative!
We offer an immediate start with live-in accommodation available. We are a short distance from Llanfyllin, Welshpool and Oswestry.
Kitchen Porter, Llanfyllin - Benefits:
- Unique location, ideal for water sports, fishing, cycling, walking, nature, photography
- If required, we offer shared live-in accommodation at a rate of £58.52 per week, per person, including all meals on and off duty
- We are also very happy to accept application from working Couples
- Private Double Rooms for working Couples
- Discounted room rate for you and your family
- Discounts on Spa & Restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Share of gratuities
Kitchen Porter, Llanfyllin - Main Duties:
- The operation of pot-washing machinery
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers, and ensuring bin area is kept clean and tidy
- Maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards
- Ensure the correct PPE is in place and guidelines are adhered to
- Observe COSHH guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements.
We are a privately-owned high-profile Welsh 4 Star Country House hotel with 52 rooms, two extremely busy Restaurants and one AA Rosette for our fabulous food. We host a large variety of special occasions such as weddings, corporate events, celebrations etc.
The hotel is uniquely located alongside the Snowdonia National Park, overlooking iconic Lake Vyrnwy and forms part of the 24,000-acre RSPB reserve attracting visitors from all over the world who come to simply relax or to sample a wide variety of outdoor activities. The Hotel is within 20 minutes of Welshpool and Oswestry, and the closest town is Llanfyllin.
If you would like the idea of living and working in this beautiful part of the Welsh countryside, then apply TODAY and come in and talk to us. We look forward to hearing from you.