Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Fee sharing Consultant
Location: Homeworking or office based
Are you Partner or Senior Associate tired with the out of date traditional law firm model? Our client is a modern and expanding consultancy model who allow their consultants with freedom to choose their own clients and set their own working hours. Rather than spending time in often pointless meeting, you will be afforded time to spend on developing your client base and you will have the backing of the other partners to pitch for work and to tap into the existing network. You will have access to invoicing and credit control support, IT staff, secretarial and paralegal support, marketing and BD strategies, professional indemnity and holiday cover ext.
- Good Billings
- Minimum client following of £150K
- Confident in bringing in new clients
- Up to £250k – 75%
- 250k to 500k – 80%
- Over £500k – 90%
- Equity In the business/firm - Offers a share scheme in place, providing equity in the holding company and a route to earn a large lump sum if the firm is ever sold or an IPO takes place
- Flexible arrangement - open to providing retainers (£2k-£8k) and some fixed income for the initial 3-6-month period so that the candidate has guaranteed income for the early stages until they start billing.
- Established London office, with full support staff in place. Free to use the office as often as is needed. They are also interested in opening other offices outside of London in various locations
- The Firm offers exceptional value, flexible, business legal solutions to a wide range of clients, from global organisations to entrepreneurial start-ups.
- The firm strives to ensure that all their clients obtain the quality and professional experience that one would expect from a City law firm, without having to pay the premium fees expected by City firms.
- The firm engages partner-level lawyers with at least 10 years’ experience as a matter of course. All their lawyers have worked in Top 50 UK law firms
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniyal Aziz for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful