$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to manage the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment for one of their clients. The ideal Payroll Administrator candidate will have experience processing payroll for up to 100 employees and understanding labor laws This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia area. Submit an application today!
- Manage regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Organize quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Guarantee timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Examine data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence
The ideal Payroll Administrator candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
Other requirements for the Payroll Administrator position include and are not limited to:
- 2++ years processing payroll
- ADP experience preferred
- Experience with administration of employee benefits.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at 484.719.2234 and reference JO# #removed#73
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.