I am currently working with a fast-growing contract research organisation have an exciting opening for a Clinical Project Manager to join the team. This is an opportunity that offers remote working as well as on-going training and development to enhance your clinical career.
This CRO is rapidly expanding, as a result, they are looking to bring on an experienced project manager who is looking for a new challenge. With a patient-centric focus, they are renowned across the industry as a leader in providing comprehensive and reliable clinical services. As a result, they have created trusted partnerships with clients around the world, where the priority is developing life-changing medicines for patients globally at a quicker speed.
Clinical Project Manager Role
This opportunity is all about co-ordinating all aspects of project management activities, with a specialist focus on start-up activities. There is an emphasis on ensuring the projects are completed to exceed client expectations and developing these client relationships.
- Ensuring all studies are resourced effectively, managed efficiently, achieve project objectives and are conducted to the highest standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Coordination and management of the project/s in a manner that ensures all budgetary requirements, timelines and target deliverables are met.
- Leadership of project teams to ensure that project objectives are met.
- To serve as the primary point of contact at a country level and report study progress to key stakeholders.
- Previous project management experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical company (minimum of 1 or 2years).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a life sciences or related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!