Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a highly-technical Senior Accountant for our client, a cutting-edge Biotech Company for their offices in the Massachusetts area (re-location provided). This is a global organization looking to double its revenues within the next three years.
The Senior Accountant will be apart of an innovative accounting team with the responsibility to accurately maintain account balances, reconcile, consolidate, and report the company’s global financials using GAAP, and Local Statutory Principles.
- Manage month-end close processes and standardize procedures
- Prepare and facilitate monthly account reconciliations and optimize for further automation
- Post monthly accruals and corporate journal entries
- Assist in analytics and review of financial information for accuracy using data blending and advanced data analytics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial schedules
- Research technical accounting complexities
- Execute special projects in short sprints
- Coordinate and prepare deliverables for annual audits with external auditors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 5 to 7 years in private and large public accounting firms (private experience isn’t required if coming directly out of Big-4)
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Possess or strong desire to utilize data blending, advanced data analytics, and robotics (RPA) in accounting
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, Oracle a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to step in with a team that has a long track record in transforming accounting, using interactive data, data blending, advanced analytics, and robotics (RPA). You will report directly into the Global Corporate Controller who will serve as a phenomenal mentor and will provide you the opportunity to grow, develop, and have a strong succession plan moving forward.
Our client provides a very competitive compensation package and looking to hire ASAP!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please forward a resume and contact number.
Role: Senior Accountant (CPA) - Greater Boston Area
Apply for this job now.