This modern and forward-thinking regional firm have an outstanding reputation for the high-quality work they do. The firm takes full advantage of its multiple locations, to service a variety of clients across Essex, Hertfordshire & London.
Due to ongoing, consistent success, the firm are now looking to make a key strategic hire into their Residential Property team - for this reason they are seeking an experienced and ambitious Solicitor or Partner to join their highly regarded team.
You will be responsible for leading this expanding department out of their Essex office working in synergy with other teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing law firm that offers a highly lucrative bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings within a friendly team. Established for over 100 years, they have a strong rooted commitment to the region; the business has experienced natural growth in recent years, with the opening of two new offices to expand in line with their ambitions.
They are a creative, entrepreneurial, ambitious, and forward-thinking practice with an electric feel throughout the firm. They are well known for thinking outside of the box and have a genuinely refreshing approach to marketing and business development.
The firm is seeking to hire a Residential Property Solicitor or Partner to join this highly innovative firm based in their Epping office.
You will head up the Residential Property department in the office, but will work closely with the Partners across the firms' other sites in Essex.
The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, a substantial proportion of which is high-value and more bespoke Conveyancing work acting for HNW individuals.
This department currently deal with a broad and varied caseload of matters including;
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- and Lease extensions
- to name a few
This role comes with Partnership from the outset or progression to Partnership in a timely manner - the firm are keen to progress the right person through the ranks, where they will then be able to offer Equity.
What is needed:
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor or Partner with 8 PQE +
- (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- You should be commercially minded and able to spot opportunities where perhaps others may not
- You should have had good business development experience
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE
- This role comes with one of the most lucrative bonus structures which allows you to earn a significant % of all work introduced.
- Partnership or fast progression to Partnership
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor or Partner to join this leading Essex firm in their growing Epping office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.