ProDrivers, a division of Employbridge, is a National Truck Drivers Services Company that specializes in the employment of commercial drivers in a variety of client engagements. With more than 45 offices across the country, ProDrivers is the largest commercial driver services company in the country. The Denver branch in the largest of the 45 because of our existing strong team. Our values of People Matter, Ripple Effect and Growth inform everything we do. People who believe similarly to us will believe in and love the work we do here. We are looking for someone to take us to the next level in Recruiting. Fixing something broken is easy. Taking something already good and making it great can be a challenge.
Current Opportunity -Driver Recruiter
This position has immediate growth opportunities for the motivated. Experience with multiple web-based advertising venues is a must. We are looking for a highly driven individual who thrives in a fast pace environment. People are our business so the person must be willing to do proactive outbound recruiting, face to face interviews, process complex driver files and interact with current customers. Individuals interested must have a heart for helping others or they will not fit with our team. This position would work in our Denver, CO branch.
Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and post ads, search and review resumes.
- Contacting applicants using multiple means (phone, text, email, etc.)
- Participate in weekly national work groups sharing best practices.
- Study the market, always seeking new ways of advertising, measuring advertising cost estimate to ROI expectation.
- Review applications daily as part of a team and prioritize contact.
- Screening and interviewing of applicants.
- Coordinate drug screening and background checks
- Required to complete separate files for drivers based on DOT regulations prior to driver orientation.
- Organize and complete administration duties.
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Staffing / Recruiting a plus
- Marketing / Advertising a plus
- Transportation experience a plus
- Must be self-starter (required minimal supervision), very organized and detail oriented
- Must have the ability and the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Oral and written communications are clear, concise, organized, and professional
- Must present professional and clean image through work attire
- Needs to have excellent relationship-building skills
- Must be computer literate with high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
- Must have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Role: Driver Recruiter
Apply for this job now.