THIS POSITION IS BASED OUT OF INDIANAPOLIS
Hello All!! We're seeking all CDL A Drivers, OTR, and Home Daily roles available! If you're up to date on your DOT and ready to drive! Then look no further!!
Starting Pay $22.28 increasing to 24.78 over a two year period.....
Guaranteed 44 hours minimum pay each week. ($980 Weekly Minimum)
$0.4725 per mile increasing $.01 cent each year up to $.50.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short / Long Term Disability, 401K w / company match and Life Insurance
As A leader in all sectors of the worldwide printing, packaging and colorants industries, has an exciting opportunity as an Over the Road Tanker Truck Driver for our manufacturing facility in Indianapolis, IN. This role is responsible for making deliveries throughout the U.S. Operations as outlined below.
- Safely drive Group Private Fleet motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving
- Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks
- Work in accordance with all DOT and Group standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, and Hours of Service
- Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue
- Perform all tasks required in loading and unloading including but not limited to product transfer, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
- Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, and customer interface.
- Participate in regulatory, Group or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment.
- Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor
- Participate in monthly safety meetings
- Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device JJ Keller Encompass
- Maintain professional appearance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 Years previous driving experience
- Commercial Driver's License A (with tanker endorsement)
- Hazmat endorsements a plus
- Passport a plus
- No accidents in the last 5 years
- Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
- Exhibits commitment to defensive driving.
- Computer skills or ability to improve competence
- Familiarity with ELD's a plus
- Good communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, drivers and customers
Please Submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Apply, you will not regret it, what do you have to lose?! We will contact you within a day.
Role: CDL OTR Driver- $500 Sign on!!!
Apply for this job now.