COMPANY: AUSTIN ROSE ASSOCIATES LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £35000 - £42000 per annumtxtSalaryFrom=35000
- Firm: Regional Office – Top 50 Firm
- Workload: 70%Audit, 30% Accounts
- Clients: OMBs
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£42k
Are you an Accounts and Audit Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture without the necessity of the long travel to the City?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the South. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Surrey office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Audit planning to completion completion of Audit field work
- Accounts preparation
- Attending regular client meetings
- Providing assistance and guidance to junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- IFRS and FRD 101/102 is essential
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.