SJS Executives, a prime federal contractor, is in need of a full-time, licensed Boiler Operator for a 9-month-long day shift assignment to operate and maintain boilers in a government building in Perry Point, Maryland. Possible hire to permanent.
** Federal background check required
- Current Maryland Stationary Operator's License at the Grade 1 Level
- 1 or more years of experience operating a steam pressure generation plant above 15 psi, with output capacity of greater than 500 boiler horsepower
- Legal US resident (required to pass the background check)
Working knowledge of the following types of equipment is also required:
- Dual Fuel Boilers
- De-aeration equipment
- Chemical injection and water sampling
- Combustion control equipment
- Feedwater pumps
- Condensate pumps
- Forced and Induced draft fans
- Practical knowledge of combustion controls, to ensure compliance with air emissions laws
- Exhaust Gas Economizers
- Fuel Atomizers
SJS is an EEO/M/F/Disability Vet and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
SJS Executives dba FPC of Hampton Roads is a Virginia SWaM certified ( Certification # 677872), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) (Certification # P1053004) and minority owned business dedicated to providing permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing services to private, government and military agencies.
We would welcome the opportunity to partner and earn the right to work with you on your permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing needs. With our focused, proven process, we will provide the best talent for the job.
Role: Stationary Engineer
Location: Perry Point,
Apply for this job now.