Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Leading international law firm are looking for a BD Manager to provide strategic and hands on support to the London office and develop, innovate and drive forward the firm’s growth strategy. This is a standalone role and will be ideal for a senior BD executive looking for more autonomy and the opportunity to drive change.
A selection of responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the office’s key clients and helping cross-sell to other practice groups and offices
- Monitoring all BD activities and tracking results and ROI
- Identifying new business development opportunities through strategic research
- Monitoring industry news, website, competitors and updates and coordinating market research
- Facilitating and supporting lawyer and practice-level business development efforts, including presentations, pitches, and proposals and identification of sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Managing specific business development projects
- Evaluating sponsorship and profile raising opportunities
Strong influencing skills and tenacity are as essential as relevant experience in either a law firm or similar professional services environment. You must possess exceptional communication and networking skills so that you can enhance the strong relationships already in place as well as influence decision makers in new clients. You must also be able to manage multiple projects while prioritising time critical assignments. Ample scope to really make the role your own and make a difference to their marketing and BD activities. Might be an ideal first management role for a senior BD executive.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.