Are you someone with an undeniable passion for sales? Are you looking for unlimited earning potential selling new office environments to companies that are moving, upgrading, or expanding?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would like for you to consider a career at ROSI.
The primary role of the B2B Consultant is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning and time management are a key part of this job description, since it is the business of developing the pipeline of new business.
- New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Design office solutions based on customer requirements.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
The Business Development Management position prefers a bachelor’ 3-5 years of sales or equivalent sales and marketing experience, in B2B capital expense selling.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
If interested, please email us a resume. If accepted, we will schedule a phone interview to determine if we should move forward with a face-to-face interview.
Check us out on the web at #removed#
ROSI has been in business for 23 years. selling recycled office furniture (green products) as well as new office furniture. Our products provide office furniture solutions for companies that are moving, upgrading, or expanding. We are looking for individuals that have previous B2B (Business to Business) outside sales experience.
Role: B2B Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.