With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
As a Senior Consultant - Performance Testing, you are a self-driven individual who delivers transformations, strategy, training and coaching for Tricentis products. The focus will be in implementation our performance testing capabilities and strategy, but you will be exposed to our entire product set and need to be able to incorporate it into your work.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of performance testing. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space is needed.
- Scope, plan and deliver implementation projects for performance testing and test automation
- Define and implement performance testing strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach - including team enablement - across project teams
- Define and publish key performance metrics for performance testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement performance testing across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed performance testing solutions across project teams
- Assist Sales team with the technical/conceptional presentations for customers and prospects
- Work in conjunction with Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, Marketing and Product leadership to assist in the further development and execution excellence of our offering.
- Describe complex technical concepts in a way that makes them easily understandable, digestible, and relatable
- Create and deliver engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities and how to incorporate Tricentis products into their organizations. This may include instructor-led training, self-guided training, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within our suite of products.
- Ensure the value the products can provide is properly conveyed during the consultative engagement.
- More than 5 years in a Performance Testing role
- Acting as Performance testing consultant with knowledge of Performance testing tools such as NeoLoad, Loadrunner, and Jmeter
- Knowledge of DEVOPS toolchain and associated tools such as Jenkins and GIT
- Familiarity with web application architecture (Web server, DB, …) and infrastructure knowledge (Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, …)
- APM knowledge is a plus
- Experience in planning and delivering training courses to customers
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers (various stakeholders)
- Customer-centric thinking
- Structure and attention to detail
- Communication skills in person and remote
- Ability to travel 60-80% of the time
- Market conform salary + bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.