Support continuous improvement in the operation by identifying areas of opportunity and identify root causes to issues and develop appropriate solutions and responses using automation where appropriate.
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope and mission of the Service Desk's Innovation activities; prepares project plans that incorporate all elements for improvement in service.
- Coordinate implementation of automation initiatives at the Service Desk to enable level zero solutions and eliminate Agent intervention for repeatable solutions
- Participate in preparation of project budgets and responsible for adherence to established budgets for automation initiatives
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a medium to large sized enterprise environment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- 5+ years progressive experience in a key quality role
- Previous experience/strong understanding of quality tools.
- Fundamental understanding of machine learning and automation
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams
- Fast and responsive, deadline driven
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with Service Desk operations.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
Saicon has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon Specializes and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.
Apply for this job now.