Job details are Shared below:
Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Deerfield, FL
Job Duration: 9 Months
Experience required 9+ years
Primary Skills: QA Lead database testing and SQL
The candidate has to be extremely strong in database testing and SQL as that is the prime requirement.
The QA Lead will work to define the test strategy for a given project(s), communicate that strategy to the project team,
define reusable test scenarios, create and execute test cases, monitor and report on the resolution of defects, and ensure a quality product is delivered.
The QA Lead must possess the initiative and judgment to drive the QA portion of the project through System and Integration testing.
Required technology/methodology knowledge:
• Proficient in database testing methodologies with a minimum of 7 years experience
• Proficient in Oracle, SQL and Teradata database testing with a minimum of 7 years experience
• Advanced SQL query skills with a minimum of 7 years experience
• Experience with database performance testing.
• Proficient in Agile project methodology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Able to define the test plan for complex integrated applications in order to efficiently and effectively complete System and Integration Testing
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and Jira and follow company standards for test cases and defect reports.
• Able to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine the most, effective and efficient System and Integration test strategy, and communicate that strategy to project team members.
• Able to determine the test scenarios needed in order to effectively and efficiently test the solution based on requirements and design.
• Able to plan the QA activities for System and Integration testing to fit the defined project schedule/budget and to quickly adjust to any changes in the project schedule and/or scope.
• Able to create effective and efficient test cases in Microsoft Test Manager based on defined scenarios in order to test the solution based on requirements and design.
• Able to write clear, detailed defect reports so that development can quickly determine the issue and resolve the defect.
• Able to effectively lead defect meetings and ensure defects reported are managed according to the company standard defect tracking process.
• Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Be as elf-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to research issues/processes.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary.
• Possess excellent time-management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Please respond at the earliest to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.
Saicon has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon Specializes and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.
Role: QA (database testing)
Apply for this job now.