Insurance Member Representatives with AAA Nebraska enjoy the opportunity to act as AAA’s representative to support members relating to the sales and service functions related to AAA insurance and membership products to include cross selling memberships and additional products.
Please see below for additional information about AAA and the Member Representative – Insurance Customer Service position. Or to apply for this position click on the attached link: #-Customer-Service-Representative/
AAA Nebraska/The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customer across 11 states and 2 U. S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Provides a high level of support services to members related to the sales and service function including: servicing insurance policies, processing applications, renewals and amendments and membership products. Takes triptiks requests and hands out brochures, tour books, maps, travel and recreation information. Provides cashiering services to members including taking insurance payments (initial, installment, lapse or reinstatement), travel and membership payments, sale of tickets and travel money products, processing remittance/depository transfers and balancing cash drawer. Responds to customer inquiries and refers to agent when appropriate. Provides a high level of administrative support to Travel and Insurance Agents during peak periods.
Provides customer assistance through the performance of sales processing activities and assists management in the basic training of less senior personnel. Conducts outbound promotional call activities per management request and provides general promotion of Auto Club Group products and services following established guidelines. Participates in a team environment to promote customer satisfaction and consistent service following the customer service model. Receives and resolves member/customer complaints and seeks assistance from management in complaint resolution as necessary. Participates in office events developed to generate revenue, improve member awareness of products and support local community activities.
- Possess the appropriate State Property & Casualty license
- Successful completion of Customer Service, Club and Travel and Payment Processing training within 6 months of hire
- may be required to attain and maintain state membership licenses as appropriate by department
- providing a high level of customer-focused service
- servicing insurance policies and processing applications, renewals and amendments
- taking payments
- responding to billing and coverage questions
- promoting the sale of insurance products and/or travel and membership products
- processing monetary transactions
- outbound promotional calls for insurance and/or travel
- computer software applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Web based operations
Knowledge and Skills:
- insurance and travel terminology
- general insurance and/or travel regulations
- Underwriting procedures
- sales regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Travel Systems (e.g. Focal Point, View point, ITT, AXIS, etc.) and/or Insurance Systems (e.g. PPS, POS, IMS, IPM) and/or membership systems
- communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
- perform mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
- work effectively in a Team environment
- exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
- work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
- work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
- maintain appropriate State Property & Casualty license
- Appropriate State Life Accident and Health License
- Travel accreditation (i.e. Disney College of Knowledge, Destination Specialties or CTA Certification)
- touring procedures including the development of auto travel routings, marked maps and triptiks
- Club and Travel promotions including the sales of travel, club and membership products and services
- promoting the sales of ACG insurance using established guidelines
Knowledge and Skills:
- Auto Club Group Preferred Vendors requirements
- Auto Club Group service standards
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
AAA is a federation of member-owned clubs serving more than 54 million members in North America. More than 100 years of dedication of dedication to serving members has made AAA one of today’s strongest and most trusted brands.
Drivers turn to AAA to help them do more and worry less. These relationships often begin with driving and grow to include travel, insurance, banking and financial services. The primary areas of products and services include:
Membership and Discounts --A AAA Membership provides free roadside assistance and discounts at over 140,000 locations around the world.
Travel Agency -- The AAA Travel Agency provides local, domestic, and international travel planning services including travel insurance to protect you from life’s unexpected events.
Resources and Advice -- AAA also operates one of the largest Insurance Companies and provides access highly rated insurance products and services.
Whether you’re a light commuter, an international traveler, or a concerned homeowner, AAA offers options to help you live confidently – on and off the road.
Role: Insurance Customer Service - Member Representative
Apply for this job now.