COMPANY: RANDSTAD CPE
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £33000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - St Paul's, London - £33,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a well established family run company passionate about staff development?
There is a new opportunity on offer for the successful candidate to maximise their earnings through overtime and progress internally through the company in the future.
The role is based in a multi-tenanted office in London and will involve working in a team of three reporting directly to the supervisor.
- Monday - Friday -Two shift patterns - (Alternate weeks) 7:00am - 4:00pm & 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Opportunities to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- PAT testing
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
- 17th Edition
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on 020 3680 0620.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.