CHD Expert is opening up 3 positions as Business Development Manager for the North American market (USA & Canada) to report directly to the VP Sales North America:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for independently driving profitable sales growth to the suppliers of the foodservice industry (food & beverages manufacturers, distributors, equipment, services, …) within assigned territories to meet and exceeds sales targets. Your activities also include learning and staying informed on the complex and comprehensive Market Research, industry trends and product offerings; learning and following a comprehensive sales process; updating and managing sales pipeline information as well as all tasks and activities through our CRM Salesforce; representing CHD-Expert within the industry and territory; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
Your main objectives and responsibilities will involve:
● Taking charge of direct sales for Key Accounts and ensuring tailored follow-up based on the company’s strategy.
● Developing Existing accounts and prospecting new clients
● Focusing on Key Accounts and Enterprise Level Accounts by all available channels (social media, emails, phone, meetings, etc.)
● Answering RFPs, incoming calls, clients’ renewals requests, etc.
● Coordinating all activities of prospection and field sales.
● Conducting face to face and online demos and meetings.
● Negotiating and closing deals.
● Developing strong and long-term relationships with existing and new clients.
● Finding and maintaining a network of partners or local resellers.
● Analyzing clients’ needs based on the market as well as analyzing competition, to optimize company results.
● Coming up with ideas to adapt and improving solutions in order to optimize sales development and foster customer loyalty within this region.
● Executing of direct marketing actions as well as online marketing (newsletter, emailing, website updates, translations, etc.
● Collaborating with the SDR (Sales Development Representatives) team to build a joint Market Map of potential clients in the territory and then to execute sales leads produced from the sales pipeline
The job is located in Chicago, with the N.A. team, under the supervision of the VP Sales N.A.
CHD Expert is seeking someone capable of contributing to shaping and developing. He/she will be able to thrive in a human-sized structure where everybody “mucks in”.
Salient points in his/her education/career will include:
● Bachelor / Master degree in Business or related fields.
● Minimum 3 years significative experience in direct sales of value-added BtoB services/solutions with a technological and/or IT component: databases, economical and/or marketing information, software solutions, etc.
● Experience in negotiating with Business Managers and not only with IT Department: C-Level in Marketing/Sales.
● Successful experience in sales development of new offers and/or opening up new markets.
● Experience with complex business negotiations with key accounts including financial, legal and technical considerations with multiple points of contact
● A good knowledge of the foodservice industry would be a plus.
• Strong knowledge of CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite & PPT
• Knowledge of Google G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.)
Financial Package: Fixed salary + Bonus
Job location: Chicago
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Full-time
CHD Expert is the worldwide leader in big data and insights for the Out-of-Home Global Foodservice Market. Our objective is to support foodservice channel members in their sales and marketing strategies by providing them with access to the most comprehensive and accurate foodservice database, which houses contact information for more than 5 million operators worldwide (50+ countries).
In addition to being the foodservice industry’s premier provider for foodservice data, we also use our industry expertise to offer innovative and customizable foodservice marketing solutions.
Two specific aspects of our company make us truly unique:
Our approach to data collection.
Collecting high-quality data is very difficult in the Away-from-Home market.
We meticulously collect, research, collate and manage millions of records.
The painstaking efforts aimed at accuracy are often impractical and too expensive for individual companies to undertake. Yet, using the CHD approach, our customers’ sales and marketing teams can mine the FIND rich data source.
We offer one-stop shopping for marketing programs using the data we collected.
Data only becomes useful when it is applied to our customers’ goals. We appreciate their need to “act on the data.” Our process affords consistency and efficiency every step of the way.
More details on #removed#-expert.com
Role: Business Development Manager
Apply for this job now.