My client, a well-established global tech business, is implementing a new TMS and are looking for a Treasury Consultant with a breadth of experience to assist them. This will be an initial 12-month contract however it will likely continue to roll until go-live.
This role is only suitable for someone with a "go-getter" attitude who will use their initiative to get stuck in. There are a lot of moving parts with this project so they need someone who can hit the ground running and utilise the resources available to them to find solutions and learn on the go. This is an extremely hands on role, so looking for someone with recent implementation experience.
This will be an adaptable role where you will get involved in different areas of the TMS implementation from Front to Back office.
- Assist with ongoing TMS implementation
- Liaise between Front and Back Office Treasury teams
- Clean up of static data
- Testing and configuration
- Troubleshooting and implementing proposed solutions
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (Essential)
- Must have hands on TMS implementation experience
- Ideally will have worked in a large FTSE (or eqiv.) business before
- Strong understanding of Treasury from Front to Back office
- Excellent communication skills to effectively maintain stakeholder relationships