We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for supporting the marketing department in executing consumer facing promotions, menus, in-restaurant merchandising and communication to ensure cross functional alignment. This position also supports field marketing & product innovation in planning and executing promotions, tests, team incentive programs and Local Store Marketing.
Marketing and Menu Tests and Rollout Support
- Responsible for developing, posting and distributing all marketing or menu-oriented Roll-Out Guides with strict adherence to deadlines. Key contributor in creating and coordinating all production deadlines to ensure flawless execution.
- Ensure strategic & effective marketing point-of-purchase material production for all programs at the restaurant level.
- Assist cross functional team in gathering all sales and promotion details.
- Assist in all aspects of new product ideation, testing, rollouts and post analysis.
- POS liaison
Creative Production and Fulfillment
- Draft creative briefs for agency projects that are on-brand and on-strategy
- Oversee POP production and fulfillment for national promotions and new product tests, including the creation of shipping lists for the Distribution Center.
- Manage restaurant shipping lists for all promotions, menu rollouts and tests.
- Point of contact for Distribution Center for keeping marketing materials up-to-date and in stock.
- Provide creative artwork and photography to outside agencies and vendors, as needed.
- Provide photo shoot management including creation of shot list, food ordering, and recipe submissions to stylists.
- Write weekly Marketing Update memo to Franchise Partners Produce monthly Marketing Calendar for restaurants
- Keep consumer web site up-to-date with press releases, news, and consumer promotion information
- Draft and distribute notes from weekly cross functional meetings and by-weekly product development meetings
- Lead, develop, and manage our beverage partner relationship with Pepsi, Dr Pepper, and Minute Maid to ensure we are fulfilling obligations by developing traffic-driving, brand relevant, and mutually beneficial marketing promotions
- Lead, develop, and manage two crew incentive contests a year
- Gift Card?
- Maintain coupon version master spreadsheet
- Provide print media placement agency with coupon version listing for all system, custom and other pricing versions.
Field Marketing Support
- Support Field Marketing by serving as primary point of contact for production/development of all POP materials, aligning local production and corporate approval with national marketing calendar roll-out.
- Provide overall support to field marketing team, as requested.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related communications/business degree
- Minimum 3 years project manager related experience
- Marketing and/or brand building experience with personal accomplishments in the development of marketing programs in fast-paced, highly competitive consumer markets
- In-depth experience in point-of-purchase and merchandising design and production
- Strong interpersonal skills and can effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to facilitate meetings with strong presentation skills
- Ability to produce internal documents, presentations, collateral materials and field communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks/projects
- Personal characteristics that include integrity, self-confidence, collaborative style, strong communication (verbal, written, and stand-up presentations) and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project; certification a plus
Huddle House was founded in 1964 by John Sparks. Having already opened a few restaurants under various names, he needed a great name for his restaurant chain. One evening in Decatur, Georgia, he saw a boy meeting friends after football practice holding his helmet in one hand and a football in the other. It looked as if the group were "huddled up" talking and laughing together. It was at that moment he decided that Huddle House was the perfect name for the restaurant chain and it would be the place where folks would gather, or "huddle up," for great food and good times after Friday night football games. So, Huddle House, with its new name, was born.
Sparks continued to successfully build the Huddle House brand for many years by adhering to his core values of providing great service and serving quality food cooked-to-order so it's always fresh, hot and delicious.
Although Sparks' passion to serve quality food in a warm, friendly environment that brings folks together remains intact, much has changed since the first Huddle House opened its doors. New restaurants feature a look that's bright, colorful and reminiscent of America's classic neighborhood diners. The menu has grown to include a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees that take their place beside the "House" classic favorites.
Huddle House is proud to have served guests "Any Meal. Any Time." for over 45 years and looks forward to serving you for many years to come.
Working at Huddle House Advantages
Competitive industry pay PLUS, bonus potential!
401k plans with company match
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Voluntary Benefits such as Short Term, Long-Term, Life, Accident, Critical Illness
Paid Holidays and PTO
Company Car for some positions!
Provided snacks, drinks and - of course - delicious Huddle House coffee!!
Role: Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Sandy Springs,
Apply for this job now.