As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. We are currently seeking a Field Technician to join our fast growing team for Commercial / Industrial service related work. Must have valid Driver's License.
Why Top Technicians Work for Sunbelt:
- Industry Leading Pay & Annual Performance Bonus
- Investing in Our Workforce is a Top Priority
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Global Company with Unlimited Growth & Advancement Opportunity
- Extensive Ongoing Mechanical and Management Training
- Culture Centered Around Safety and Employee Recognition
- Central Belief in Promoting from Within
- Transparency in Our Company and Full Insight into Our Products
- Top of the Line Equipment and Resources
- Perform field equipment repairs and service calls
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Solid mechanical background, 2+ years as a Field Service Technician is preferred
- Previous experience in light equipment repair, HVAC (residential OK), Mechanic/Shop Foreman or similar role
- Working in a highly safety conscious industry is highly preferred
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking, and organizational skills
Position offers $55,000 per year to start and full benefits including 401K, Paid Vacation - Holiday -Sick - Bereavement time, Flex Spend account, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now to be contacted.
Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America with more than 700 locations and is proud to provide jobs for over 10,000 Americans today. Backed by a national network, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt’s extensive fleet currently exceeds $4.0 billion.
Sunbelt Industrial Heating Solutions, a specialty division of Sunbelt Rentals, offers site-specific, engineered industrial heating solutions. With every engagement, the heat solutions team partners with customers in assessing project needs and designing a solution that is safe, cost-effective, and efficient. Industrial Heat experts are well-versed in working with oil & gas, construction, and utility industries customers on a wide variety of industrial projects.
Our team is our greatest asset, and though we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what sets us apart from the competition. Our team is constantly growing, and we are always looking to extend applications for any available job opportunities in the United States. We empower our team to “get it done” for our customers, and pride ourselves in safety, competitive wages, benefits, investing in our workforce, and providing extensive on-the-job training.
We equip success. Our vision is built on providing uncommon responsiveness no matter where, no matter what. On supporting our customers with solutions that bring value to any project. From the small projects to the industrial giants.
Role: Field Technician (HVAC, Construction Equipment, Installation, Repair)
Apply for this job now.