Graduate/Junior Sales Engineer
Salary - £23,000 - 30,000 + Quarterly Bonus Up to 2K + 25 day holiday + Excellent Training
ATA Recruitment is working with a leading provider of testing services for a great range of industries including military, defence, rail and telecoms. We have been working closely with the business for over a decade and have recruited many people for them who have gone on to have stellar careers with the business. The company has multiple sites across the UK and they are currently looking to recruit a new Graduate Sales Engineer to be based from their Dorset operation.
The company has a rich history of bringing on board graduate sales engineers, developing them through the business helping them to become experts in the field and achieve their long-term goals.
The company operate globally with over 2,000 employees around the world with operations in the UK, USA, Europe and China. The company has ambitious plans to double its turnover in the next five years.
I am looking to speak to target driven engineering graduates or potentially science or business graduates and are interested in a sales position. Please apply online for a speedy consideration as the customer is looking to recruit the role with immediate effect.
The role of Graduate Sales Engineer will involve you turning enquiries for product testing from their customers into confirmed orders.
A typical sales process will include:
- Generating an enquiry for testing services from one of your customers or receiving a new enquiry from a new customer.
- Administering the enquiry accurately onto the company's sales system,
- The Graduate Sales Engineer engages with the client to understand the customer requirement further both technically and commercially.
- You will need to understand the urgency of the enquiry, the level of competition for the quite, the budget the client has and what deciding factors the customer will have about who they choose to give the work to.
- You will then use an internal costing programme to find provide the customer with a proposed cost.
- The quote goes back to customer inside 48 hours and you follow up to close the order.
I am looking for a Graduate Sales Engineer with
- A degree in an engineering, science or business studies related discipline.
- Some exposure to either a customer facing or sales role..
- You will need to be a target driven individual who is motivated by excellent customer service and problem solving within a commercial engineering environment.
- Excellent training and development throughout your career, a lot of staff started in the business as graduates and trainees and have progressed through the business.
- Working for a company who are constantly growing and acquiring new businesses, creating lots of future opportunities within the business.
- Fantastic training plan to get you up to speed.