We are looking for enthusiastic, confident, motivated individuals to become Benefit Consultants, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment. As a Benefits Consultant representing Aflac, you can truly enjoy what you do with the opportunity to be your own boss and enjoy a flexible work schedule, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way Benefits:
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
• Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff
• Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
• Collaborative culture and work environment
• Competitive commissions & vested lifetime renewals
• Generous stock bonus program
• Management opportunities for qualified candidates
Requirements for Aflac Benefits Consultants:
• Desire to help others and make a difference
• Drive and determination
• Vibrant personality and professional presence
• Articulate self-starter and team player
• Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the worksite
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Submit your resume for consideration. We thank all applicants but only those who qualify for an initial interview will be contacted..
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For nearly six decades, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary insurance at the work site. Through its trailblazing One Day PaySM initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. In Japan, Aflac is a leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households. Aflac individual and group insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For nine consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. In 2015, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 17th consecutive year. Also, in 2015, Fortune magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 14th time, ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.