Company: THE COAL SHED TOWER BRIDGE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £43,500 - £44,500 per annum inclusive of tronc
Assistant General Manager - Tower Bridge, London
A great opportunity for an Assistant General Manager has open at The Coal Shed London.
Born from the love of cooking over fire & coals The Coal shed is a restaurant that celebrates locally sourced ingredients to be served in relaxed, elegant surroundings minutes away from Tower Bridge.
The Coal Shed family is seeking a passionate, driven and enthusiastic Assistant General Manager. The restaurant has a neighbourhood feel with atmosphere that feels like an extension of your family.
- Previous experience as an Assistant General Manager within a high-volume restaurant, at a least a year in a similar role
- You will be an enthusiastic and confident figure who is able to motivate and inspire the team in a busy environment, leading by example
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
What we offer…
- 50% discount across all the restaurants in the group
- A clear career path, with guidance and support.
- Additional qualifications (WSET etc)
- Flexible work/life balance.
If the above sounds like a perfect fit and you are looking for an opportunity within an amazing restaurant and an expanding company, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are looking forward to hearing from you.