COMPANY: MORGAN SPENCER LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £33000 - £42000 per annum
Events Adviser£33,000 - £42,000City
12 month Contract
A leading trade association is currently looking to recruit an experienced Events Adviser to join them on a contract basis. They have fantastic offices in the heart of the City, this is a great opportunity to develop your career within events.
The Events Adviser's duties will include;
- To assist and support the Assistant Director, Head of Member Relations, Partnerships and Events
- Lead on planning and organising events
- Ensure that all target objectives and timelines are met.
- Input into the events business planning process and be responsible for the management for each allocated event
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and manage adhoc project work
- Ensure all reports/agendas/notes are provided to the Assistant Director
- Monitor and submit event budgets
- Manage external relationships with suppliers
- Prior experience in events sponsorship sales
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure, to be available outside normal working hours when required
- Proactive approach including the ability to plan and work independently to achieve agreed objectives
- Willingness to be proactive, flexible and adapt to changing work demands
- The ability to autonomously plan and prioritise multiple work streams effectively and meet deadlines under pressure, whilst showing flexibility and initiative to adapt to changing work demands.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.CONFIDENTIALITY:
All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114