We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects and platform, including site launches, online tools, managing development of web applications, and digital advertising/marketing campaigns. This is an exciting new role as our first digital-only hire.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various internal and external teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements, as well as make recommendations on budgets and set timeline expectations.
This position will report to the Managing Director, and will interact with the Operations Manager, Marketing Associate, advisors and team members as needed.
The role has flexible hours at our offices located in Mayfair, London.
Myrooms is an online letting website with offline high-touch. Our portfolio of digital properties span various technologies (WordPress, .Net, PHP, etc.) and we need you as we integrate to support our sharp growth. We offer competitive salary and benefits to all of our employees.
- Provide end-to-end project management for digital/web projects that cover various types: internal facing, external facing, varied programming languages, etc.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to scope, gather requirements, and plan digital projects
- Collaborate with external teams to deisgn and develop develop and digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Be proficient in QA and Testing of work to ensure completed to specification
- Develop support documentation for internal users and external users (when required)
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Assist with settings up proper digital marketing channels and methods for team to measure and monitor results and performance
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager and has brought web projects from concept to launch
- Hands on experience with project management software of your preference (Basecamp, Asana, MS Project, Trello, etc.)
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- One or more relevant certifications (i.e. Project Management, Google Analytics, etc.)
Myrooms is the fastest growing accommodation provider in London. Myrooms provides specialist services to both corporate clients and private individuals – students and professionals – and ensures each maximises their chance of achieving a suitable accommodation solution.
Role: Digital Project Manager
Apply for this job now.