Seeking an Apartment Property Manager or Assistant Apartment Property Manager for adjacent recently acquired C class and B class small apartment complexes in Beaumont currently halfway through a 2 million dollar renovation. ( under 150 units total)
!!!! MUST HAVE APARTMENT COMPLEX EXPERIENCE. ZERO EXCEPTIONS!!!
If you succeed in this position you will quickly rise and move up and grow within our company.
MUST HAVE minimum of 1 year experience as an assistant apartment property manager in an apartment complex.
- Experience working through a renovation of a multi-family residential property and take over a plus. *Must be strong in Apartment Leasing sales, managing maintenance, rental collections and work well with others including delegating subordinates.
- Bilingual preferred.
- MUST BEa self-motivated individual who is looking to advance quickly in their career in the property management industry.
- MUST BEa go getter who requires little supervision while exceeding expectations.
- MUST HAVEProfessional and polished front office appearance, attitude and demeanor.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- MUST HAVEProperty Management software experience. Entrata preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and internet knowledge is required. Microsoft Excel, Word,& Outlook *Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing needs
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:30 am -5:30 pm with a very occasional Saturday 10 am -3pm.
COMPENSATION: Hourly wage DOE plus commission and discounted apartment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Role: Apartment Property Manager or Apartment Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.