Company: BLUESTONE PROPERTIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
WHO WE ARE
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking a Make Ready Technician who knows how to make an impact! Make Ready Technician will be a skilled technician who can complete assigned service requests and make repairs to vacant apartment homes.
The community is called The Emerson Apartments! Our luxury community is located in the up and coming Pflugerville, TX which is right outside of Austin, TX.
As a Make Ready Technician, your mission will be to achieve Bluestone's standard for unit turns and service requests; striving to turn all units within 7 days and complete all assigned work orders within 24 hours. To achieve this mission, you will:
- Inspect and repair all apartment units in preparation for the next resident; Ensuring our high quality standards are consistently met.
- Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor daily and accurately record the status of make ready units, service requests units, etc.
- Troubleshoot and make the necessary repairs to maintain the apartments for any service requests assigned.
- Ensure the inventory of adequate parts and supplies are in stock and organized; Use supplies with in a cost efficient manor without jeopardizing quality.
- Demonstrate urgency, professionalism, and thoroughness with every make ready and service request.
- Take accountability for the community's appearance and overall satisfaction of the residents.
- Inspect and repair all areas of the community; Health and safety procedures are adhered to and preventative maintenance is being implemented.
- Work as a team with the office staff to ensure overall resident satisfaction.
- Learn how to accurately complete records in Yardi and commit to using Sparkle for as an inspection tool.
- Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem solver.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You believe quantity and quality are equally important.
- You are have general maintenance knowledge and are eager to learn more.
- You have an off the chart sense of urgency.
- You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
- You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
- You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
- You are passionate about customer service; you put yourself in the resident's shoes and act quickly and efficiently.
- You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
- You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to fulfilling work orders timely.
- You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
- 1+ years of multi-family maintenance experience
- EPA Type II or Universal
- CPO Certification (desired)
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties onsite
Follow our Bluestone Career Facebook Page!