This opportunity may allow the selected candidate to earn the right to be promoted, after effectively performing as a Manager Transfer Pricing, to the Senior Manager and Partner level in this top quality public accounting organization. Our client is a global leader in their industry.
Can you effectively work with a diverse range of quality clients while employed by a top quality CPA firm, a global leader in their industry?
If you can and you meet the criteria outlined below forward your up to date resume for immediate consideration.
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- A minimum of five years of experience with advisory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance, mathematics, or statistics from an accredited college/university
- Completion of fifty percent or more of coursework and testing requirements toward a relevant advanced degree from an accredited college/university and/or professional designation (Please note that any candidate hired by our client into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and thorough understanding of the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
Our client is a globally based top quality CPA firm with a terrific reputation.
Role: Manager Transfer Pricing
Apply for this job now.