Telemarketer - Competitive + performance bonuses / pension - Newport
Are you an experienced telemarketer looking for an exciting new challenge? A digital transformation company is looking for a highly motivated, confident and ambitious Telemarketer to join the team in delivering exciting technology solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies.
Using our proven engagement and relationship cycle, the right candidate will be responsible for lead generation, building strong customer relationships and promoting awareness of the company's services.
The key responsibilities of a Telemarketer include, but are not limited to:
- Making outbound calls to: generate appointments for field-based sales representatives to attend, drive attendance to events and webinars, build and develop a sales pipeline for new business prospects.
- Creating and continuing to develop outstanding relationship with clients, partners and colleagues.
- Effectively communicating the company's value proposition, both written and verbally.
The company's services provide business leaders and heads of IT with the ability to bridge the gap between actual and target effectiveness via the delivery of enhanced levels of real-time visibility and control.
Empowering evidence-based decision making, optimising efforts to resolve challenges and simplifying the digital transformation journey, we provide solutions and expertise in: cyber resilience, application performance, data management, unified comms and mobile, LAN, WAN and Cloud.
The key skills and qualities of a Telemarketer:
- A proven track record of successful new business sales, ideally with a background in managed services technology and/or cyber security and unified comms sales.
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, Microsoft) and telephone systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, reliable, proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritise time effectively.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.