We are seeking a Performance Optimisation Analyst to join our DisneyLife team based in Hammersmith on a fixed-term basis.
Disney Life is a growing digital membership service that gives the whole family access to the biggest collection of Disney and Disney Pixar movies, Disney Channels' TV box sets, books, and music, in one place. Designed to be enjoyed at home or on-the-go as an iOS or Android app for tablet or mobile, it allows fans to explore Disney stories and characters through a rich and colourful interface unlike any other.
This is an exciting opportunity as part of a strategic priority for the Company and growing digital subscription business, forming the future of the direct to consumer experience in multiple countries, which will engage our guests across both digital and physical channels, aiming to bring them ever closer to Disney.Aims of the Job:
The Performance Optimisation Analyst will report into the Finance Director and will play a vital role in objectively analysing the DisneyLife marketing performance including providing data and insight into how to improve efficiencies and ultimately have a positive impact on the business.
The role will involve both the detail of execution and the broader challenges of ensuring that marketing analytics creates value within our business. A key element will be transforming data into actionable insights.
Responsibilities will include:
- Regular marketing reporting execution, data deep dives and modelling
- Acting as a subject matter expert in all marketing analytics questions
- Identifying acquisition optimisation opportunities
- Developing and delivering strategic key metrics and analysis to gain a deeper understanding of customers to drive the delivery of data-driven projects to optimise marketing performance
- Measuring the effectiveness and ROI for online and offline campaigns.
The analytics areas this role will be looking after are:
- Behavioural: user journey from prospect to customer, across all platforms.
- Campaign optimization: measurement of effectiveness and ROI for online and offline campaigns.
- Financial modelling - CPA, SAC, conversion rates, churn rates…
- Experimentation: measurement of A/B testing activities on mobile apps and web.
Suitable candidates will offer:
- Experience translating marketing requirements into Tech specifications (paths to track, campaign codes to monitor, defining and justifying attribution windows for our analytics tools, tag-management maintenance).
- Comfortable communicating data to large matrix organizations - aware of the complexities of communicating in a crystal clear and crisp way that avoids any potential confusion.
- Previous experience using SQL and querying relational databases.
- Experience with websites and apps behavioural analytics (pathing, attribution modellings, acquisition channels, etc.), shaping cross-channel user journeys and product related improvements.
- Experience working with analytics and engineering teams both in-house and external (3rd party agencies, 3rd party affiliate networks, etc).
- A high level of proficiency with MS Excel
What we offer:
- Experience with BI reporting and data viz solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy)
- Experience working with tag management solutions (Tealium).
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Right to work in the UK:Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
See descriptionRole: Performance Optimisation Analyst Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.