WHO WE ARE
In business since 1982, with a focus on excellent service and safety, we provide outside plant and inside plant construction and related support services to large scale telecommunications service providers.
WE ARE SEEKING
A self-motivated and energetic experienced HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR for Norco, CA.
- Operate one or several types of heavy equipment, such as mini excavators, backhoes, skid steers.
- Must possess skill, coordination, and awareness to operate heavy equipment (as listed above) in safe manner with precision and efficiency.
- Willingness to operate heavy equipment for long periods with continuous attention to detail and safety.
- Knowledgeable of limitations of heavy equipment including load weights in order not to overload or offset equipment center of gravity.
- Learn and follow all applicable safety requirements.
- Locate underground utilities and obstructions, such as pipes and wires, prior to commencement of work.
- Confirm necessary precautions have been taken to confirm that no conflicts exist with both above and below ground utilities.
- Able to read and understand cut and fill stakes in order to align and position equipment appropriately.
- Work closely with ground crew by use of hand-signals or radio communications to align and position equipment appropriately.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two (2) years of experience working as an equipment operator.
- Trained and certified to operate the assigned equipment with a minimum of two (2) years of experience with specific equipment.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
- Minimum two (2) years of work experience at underground wet utilities sites.
- Demonstrated experience operating mini excavators, backhoes, and skid steers.
- Salary is dependent on experience (DOE)
APPLY TODAY at #removed#-inc.com/careers