Principal Recruitment Consultant
East Midlands - able to travel to our office in Leicester (LE3) weekly, work from home
Up to £28,000 + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
ATA Recruitment are the UK's leading provider of candidates into the lucrative technical and engineering sector on both a contract and permanent basis.
We are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join our expanding Contracts team in Leicester. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales-focused Recruitment Consultant, looking for their next step within a growing business. Working alongside experienced Consultants, you will quickly come to grips with the engineering sector and establish yourself as pivotal part of this thriving team.
With over 35 years of recruitment experience and a home-grown Management team, we are well placed to help with your transition into our sector. Our thorough training programme equips you with all knowledge and skills you need to be successful - whatever level of experience you have. At ATA Recruitment, we only recruit the best, meaning you will be working alongside true experts, who are all passionate about their chosen field and enjoy what they do. We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to build a long-term career with us; should you embark on this journey with us, we will ensure you are rewarded well.
Not only do we offer a competitive basic salary, attractive benefits package and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Achieving challenging sales targets
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally from a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
- Ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Confident, with excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website