Would like to hire by end of OCTOBER. Need to fill this. Please apply.
Text me (phone number below) if you have these qualifications or apply here.
- Proficient at using Siemens PLC's for troubleshooting.
- Factory maintenance technician experience of at least 5 years.
- If you are expert at Allen Bradley's, AND you are a experienced maintenance tech, then we might be able to take you.
- Must be good at electrical and some mechanical maintenance work.
- Be bright and able to learn what we want to train you, but you have to have enough experience. This is by no means an entry-level job.
- Be available for night shift. Working late evening till early morning. But you work at most 48 hours and have every other weekend off. It's a great schedule if you can work at night.
- An electronics degree or EET degree would be helpful. We will take relevant experience though.
Pay is very competitive. Nice benefits. Nice climate-controlled factory.
My phone number is 859-42EIGHT-8FIVE6THREE. Please text me first.
This company manufacturers a common product in a state-of-the-art facility. Air conditioned and very nice to work in. Great growth opportunity. Nice benefits. Great people!
Role: Siemens PLC Maintenance Specialist
Apply for this job now.