West Cambridge Nursery in Cambridge.
As a Nursery Team Leader qualified to level 3 or above you will earn £25,396.80- £27,747.20 per annum (£12.21 - £13.34 per hour) working 40 hours per week.
As a room based member of the Management Team you will ensure high quality standards of care, promote partnerships with families and external agencies and ensure every child thrives in a safe and secure environment. You will support, mentor and guide colleagues across several rooms to ensure they consistently provide children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
- Qualification reward payments
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Senior Nursery Nurse, Senior Nursery Officer, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Senior Childcare Practitioner, Senior Early Years Practitioner, Senior Early Years Educator, Nursery Room Leader or Nursery Team Leader.