Growing Downtown Miami law firm seeks experienced litigation paralegal with the top notch skills from the day the case enters our office through trial.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Florida defense law firm, actively managing litigation of liability cases such as defense of personal injury and wrongful death, premises liability, and product liability
- Paralegal Certificate from an accredited school, Florida Registered paralegal preferred
- Case management experience from inception through trial
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experienced working with insurance company adjusters and personnel, as well as corporate representative
- Top technical skills in automated case management system and Microsoft Word and Outlook
Excellent benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consult with only the top law firms in South Florida on highly targeted positions.
Role: LITIGATION PARALEGAL
Apply for this job now.