SEN Teaching Assistant Roles Available
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job Type:Full- Time and Part- Time roles available
- Location:Manchester/ Greater Manchester
- Full-Time/ Part- Time SEN Teaching Assistant roles available
- Working with children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Competitive rates of pay
- Primary schools in Manchester/ Greater Manchester
- ASAP start
- Calm and nurturing approach
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Previous experience within an educational or care setting desirable, but not essential
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of SEN
- Have a proactive approach to children's learning
- Passionate about making a difference
Supply Desk is looking for dedicated and committed Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with flexible, tailored work options. Due to an increased demand we have a range of short term and long term positions available across Manchester and Tameside.
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact me on #removed# or call Supply Desk Manchester on #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.