Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Advanced Children's Social Worker to work in Liverpool. This position is initially for a period of 12 months and is paying £30.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The service are looking for a dynamic robust CSW to supervise a team of Outreach Family Support workers who can work in a multi agency environment to ensure a full wrap around service to parents children and young people . The successful candidate will also carry a small caseload of complex LON 3 families' providing 1:1 parenting work and undertaking direct work with children and young people to explore their daily lived experience. The role will also involve overseeing and providing management oversight to multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews as well as completing these on a small number of cases.
- Ensure the Council meets its statutory obligations to safeguard children, complying with legislation, policy and procedures and relevant frameworks.
- Work within safeguarding frameworks to investigate and manage risk where children and young people have experienced or are likely to experience significant harm.
- Ensure that all information is gathered to inform risk assessments and critically analysed to inform the plan.
- Ensure that own/others casework decision making is robust by providing challenge and critical refection with detailed analysis informing professional judgements.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children's Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
- Demonstrate a critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention with individuals, families, groups and communities, and the methods derived from them.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.