Company: GCB AGENCY RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 per annum, Inc benefits, OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client, an independent Estate Agent, as a Trainee Sales Negotiator in their branch in Brentwood.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic with fantastic communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. An excellent opportunity to start a career in Estate Agency. Ideally from an estate agency background however candidates from a sales background will be considered.
As a Trainee Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
- Answering the telephone, professionally and politely.
- Qualifying applicants to company standards, Arranging viewings, Booking valuations
- Following up viewings the next day and reporting structured feedback to our sellers
- Negotiating offers
- General admin
- Arranging & undertaking accompanied viewings with buyers
To be considered for the role of Trainee Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Strong IT skills
- A team player but with an individual flair
- Career driven
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- You will receive a day off in the week for every Saturday you work.
In return, my clients are offering the successful Trainee Sales Negotiator:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- £25,000 - £28,000 OTE
- Pool car or potential car allowance
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Birthday off
- Quarterly reward meetings
- Monthly outings with the team
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.