- Responsible for day to day operations including installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure used to provide VMware server virtualization services. Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- One to three years of hands on experience with VMware Administration, preferably in a Enterprise environment, supporting large scale server deployments.
- Requires a candidate with strong VMware knowledge, analytical problem solving skills and working with various server technologies.
- Combination of the following skills is desired:
- VMWare Administration
- VMWare SRM implementation and maintenance
- ESXi Server Builds
- Patch Management
- Scripting with Powershell and/or Visual Basic Script
Role: VMware Administrator
Location: South Charleston,
Apply for this job now.