Company: GILLMAN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Gillman Companies is an established group of family owned automobile dealerships based out of Houston, TX. We have served the automotive needs of Texas since 1938 by maintaining a long-established tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction. Gillman has also been named one of the Houston Chronicle's Top 100 Workplaces 4 years in a row!
We currently have an opportunity available for an Internet New Vehicle Sales Consultant. Qualified candidates will share our passion for great customer service and have a drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard.
Internet New Vehicle Sales Consultant
The Internet New Vehicle Sales Consultant will develop, implement and administer the electronic commerce processes for the dealership. The Consultant will also respond to all internet leads and communications through the dealerships website.
- Tracks and responds to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Monitors incoming e-mail traffic from website and referral services
- Develops client prospecting file upon receipt of a lead
- Quotes pricing, rates and automobile availability to clients
- Meets and greets prospects on appointment basis only
- Presents and demonstrates inventory
- Receives on-line and manual Credit Applications
- Remains current with products, market trends, and certifications
- Understands and implements the dealership sales process
- Takes digital photos for posting on the website
- Maintains “Customer Service Index”, “Gross Average”, and monthly units
- Attend weekly department meetings
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience, education and training a PLUS
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Driver's License (must be insurable)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Drug Free work environment