We are seeking three Customer Service Representatives - Sales to work on a contract with one of our clients in Minneapolis. The hours will be Monday-Friday between 8am to 6pm. The ideal candidate must be reliable, great phone etiquette and work well in collaborative environments.
This position is responsible to be the first point of contact for Medicare prospects who reach out to the Company in response to marketing campaigns. Assist prospects with RSVP to Medicare Sales Meetings, requesting product materials or transfer them to a licensed Medicare Sales Representative for further consultation.
- Provide initial contact for Medicare prospects and create a positive experience for the individual.
- Process RSVP requests for Medicare Sales Meetings. Gather, enter and confirm pertinent prospect information in the CRM system.
- Process requests for Medicare product kits.
- Enter Business Reply cards with prospect information into the CRM system and confirm the request for Meeting attendance or material distribution.
- Retrieve voicemail messages. Return prospect calls requesting to RSVP for Medicare Meetings or requesting materials. Redirect Sales callbacks to the appropriate Sales Team member as appropriate.
- Establish meeting reminders; including email, phone or mail cards.
- Provide outbound calls to specific groups of current members as a part of planned outreach and follow-up campaigns.
- Enter Enrollment Applications.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent. Two-year degree in health related, liberal arts or communication field, including a course in medical terminology is preferred.
One year call center experience or two years customer service experience. Preference given to candidates with health insurance (HMO), physician group practice, or community agency. Proficient PC skills.
Working knowledge of medical claims and/or medical billing processes is preferred. Proficient computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office, Amisys, MACESS type software packages and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Blu-Alliance assists in the hiring of top level talent in the Medical Device, Life Science, High-Tech, Manufacturing and Healthcare Management industries. We hire talented individuals for contract, direct hire, and contract to direct hire opportunities!
Role: Customer Service Representative (3)
Apply for this job now.