- Monday through Friday work schedule- Day shift!
- Benefits offered including medical, vision and dental
- Some overtime opportunities
- Must have previous forklift operating experience; certification is a plus
- Must have previous shipping and receiving experience with great previous tenure
- Previous chemical industry knowledge including safety regulations and procedures is a plus
- Must live in the Southeast area of Houston- Channelview, Deer Park, La Porte, Pasadena, Baytown, Webster, Jacinto City, Galena Park, etc
- Keeps up to date records and files of outgoing shipments.
- Prepares items for outgoing shipments according to order.
- Verifies information including weight and quantity/quality of incoming and outgoing shipments against BOLs, orders and records.
- Determines method of shipments
- Create shipping labels and pays close attention to detail
- Assembles pallets, wooden, or cardboard containers
- Stencils identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates.
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure specifications are met.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Operate forklift to load and unload materials
Work Conditions and Environment:
This is located in a hot warehouse environment that is not weather controlled, no A/C. This will be a hot position. May be required to lift various heavy objects.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.