Staff Nurse - Ward - Cheltenham - Full Time, Part TIme and Flexible working opportunities available.
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at the Cheltenham Hospital.
Cotswold Ward consists of 32 beds for patients undergoing a wide range of surgical procedures. With a mix of both inpatients & day cases, each day is varied and brings new challenges. The friendly nursing team consists of nurses with a background of all different surgical specialties and there is a culture of strong team work and supporting each other.
The senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The ward team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Cheltenham Hospital.
Informal visits are welcomed, get in touch with Daen Fox to arrange. Daen can be reached on [... Click Apply...]
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our Matron.
- With our consultant- led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
- You will be able to manage a patient workload in a constantly changing environment.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options. For newly-qualified nurses we offer a one year preceptorship programme.
- We also offer a unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Free onsite parking is available.
- Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
- Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
- Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary - £26000 - £31000 per annum
Closing date - 20/02/2020
Location - Cheltenham
Hours - Full time